Titi Eco


A while back, i visited a really interesting organic farm. Titi Eco offers day trips, activities and also tour packages to explore their very own organic farm and also to educate people on organic food, how you should consume it and anything else regarding food.

DSC_0096

Mr Lim who was my brother's friend gave me a day tour around the organic farm. I later found out it was a family business which was inspired by the passion of living a healthy lifestyle, eating a healthy meal and staying healthy overall.

DSC_0061

It was quite a long drive down to Titi Town from KL to this privately owned organic farm which is only opened to public upon requests and reservations. I still remember driving pass the cows, village area and finally to see all these greenery.

DSC_0012

The aloe vera caught my eye while driving through the first part of the plantation to get my parking spot.

DSC_0037

DSC_0287

DSC_0120

DSC_0100

DSC_0122

Bunga Raya or rather known as hibiscus, our very own national flower.

DSC_0194

Besides plantation, Titi Eco also rares ostrich which adds to attraction point

DSC_0055

And the most interesting selling point of all to me is their organic food. I still remember the big fat and also juicy papaya they offered me for a bite.

DSC_0059

Before this, i always thought passion fruit needed to be grown in a cold climate but to my surprise it is also possible to be grown in a tropical climate like ours.

DSC_0060

I remembered the host of the day was explaining to the crowd how to differentiate the different types of passion fruits through the colour and ripeness of the fruit.

DSC_0062

I wonder how would this taste like if it is added to my macaron recipe.

DSC_0079

One of the few organic products Titi Eco manufactures

DSC_0090

If you're there early, try to grab the organic fruits and vegetables during the season of growth as their still fresh.

DSC_0318

Before i headed back to KL, the host of the day prepared a dish which was rather interesting to me as a foodie.

DSC_0337

Organic Fruit Rojak which was made healthy by omitting the unhealthy prawn paste and introducing ulam, shredded unripe papaya, passion fruit, brown sugar and vinegar which was taken from the homemade preserved papaya.

DSC_0246

The really nice scenery at Titi Eco.

DSC_0092

Too bad i miss the chance to enjoy more of the organic food they serve. According to the host of the day, they make interesting dishes which contains edible flowers. I wonder how would that be like. 

Titi Eco also won Best Tour Program - Special Interest 2D1N 2005/06 by the Malaysia Tourism


More Pictures available on my Facebook Page.

Address:
Lot 1706, 1708, 1203, 1349, 1916
Sg. Rotan,
Mukim Glami Lemi, Daerah Jelebu,
71650 Negeri Sembilan.
Website : http://www.titieco.com.my







Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Xue Ren said...

wow! so organic eh? thanks for sharing! :)

Nikel Khor said...

Such a nice place to go.. Thanks for sharing!

Loo Yi Han said...

Nice photos! :D

Anonymous said...

is that a heart shaped bubble?! pretty ~~~~ yeap nice photo and share :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS