Happy Soda


It is honestly funny how names of some dishes get so catchy. Sometimes it doesn't give a clue to what is in the dish. Syrup Bandung is commonly found in Malaysia and I have no clue to how the name came about. Do you? Enlighten me.

Anyhow, back to the weird names I was talking about; it is in regards to the Happy Soda aka Soda Gembira. Again, I have no clue how this name came about but it caught my attention anyways. My curiosity got the best of me and I gave this drink a try. To my surprise, it is actually a simple drink.

Even you can enjoy the drink now, Happy Soda will make you happy I guess :]

Happy Soda (Soda Gembira)
adapted from 1001resepi

4 tbsp Rose Syrup
4 tbsp Condensed Milk
1/2 cup Evaporated Milk
1/2 glass Ice Cream Soda

1. Mix rose syrup, condensed milk and evaporated milk together until well blended
2. Top with ice cream soda and serve

*Best served with ice or chilled

Happy Soda
Soda Gembira

There goes the compilation of drinks for the drinks recipe column, what other recipes and categories do you look forward to? Do comment and tell me and I will do my best to impress you :)

For other drinks recipe,

Lemongrass Ginger Tea
Lychee Lime Mocktail
Parisian Hot Chocolate


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS