INVITED EVENT - Dome's Food Tasting


Disclaimer: This is a preview to the restaurant

DOME, the first thing that comes to my mind is coffee and a great place to mingle.
But everything changed since the day stepped into a Dome's Food Tasting event.
Never knew they served such an array of food.
Let me enlighten you readers, okay? :)
What they had to offer really suprised me!

Dome's current promotion offers a wide-ranging menu of iconic favourite's from all-day breakfast, hot kitchen specials, pies and cakes.

Spicy Olio Pasta

And one of the first iconic item i tried, Spicy Olio Pasta. This was cooked with beef bacon bits, capsicums, chili flakes and garlic! Its damn flavourful, trust me! Some people were complaining its a little oily but thats what an olio pasta should be right? Olio means olive oil in Italian. And its all good oil which gives you health benefits anyways.;)

Besides that, it wasn't that spicy even thou the name of it is called Spicy Olio Pasta which is a good thing for non chili lovers. And for you chili lovers, you can just request for some extra chili flakes. Noms away!

Fish and Chips

Fish and Chips

Gourmet Chicken and Mushroom Pie

Gourmet Chicken and Mushroom Pie, after taking pictures of this and hearing everyone rawring about this, I just had to try it!

However it was gone after a few minutes! And probably half way getting digested by the everyones stomach ):
Guessed it must have be awesome and special but I didn't get to try it out. Maybe next time, my Gourmet Chicken and Mushroom Pie! I'm coming for you!

DSC_0465

Catch of the day, marinated with cajun, cumin and lemon juice. Served with sautéed vegetables, buttered rice and joinville sauce.

Carrot Cake

Carrot Cake, honestly, this cake is just not my cuppa-tea and frankly I've never tried many nice tasting carrot cakes in my life. Guess I could be a lil' biased on this opinion, no offence to carrot cake lovers.

But a few highlights just to be fair. The cake was moist and served with a layer of cream cheese frosting and with that shredded coconut on the top it felt like you need to finish it all up :D

Besides the top 5 iconic items, there's also Caesar Salad, The Lot Burger, Mixed Grain, Wild Mushroom Soup, and our local Nasi Lemak. 

With all that yummy food that CCC got to try, you can bet that DOME has more to share.

They have given me 10 vouchers, but not for me. Its for me to distribute to YOU guys! (:
Lucky peeps, in my next post I'll let you know just how you can win them.
Stay tuned!

DSC_0481

Espreski Honeycomb Goldrush, my new personal favourite which I had an immense craving for the next day. Uh-huh its that good.
Basically its a very rich Mocha ice blended serve with crunchy honeycomb chocolate and whipped cream. Yum yums! Lets go and have some :D

5158406871_e03821b31e_b copy
The other sinful cakes served in Dome, from clockwise, Tiramisu, Marble Cheesecake, Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Mousse Cake.


Dome Cafe outlets in Malaysia are located at The Gardens Mall, Suria KLCC, Bintang Circle Pavilion, Pavilion KL, Bangsar Shopping Centre, IKANO Power Centre, The Curve, Subang Parade, Geleneagles Intan Medical Centre, and KLIA; Island Plaza, Gurney Plaza and Queensbay Mall in Penang; 1Borneo Hypermall in Sabah.

And do join Dome's Facebook Page for more updates, more than 3000 people couldn't be wrong!





Stay Tuned for those Dome Food Vouchers!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Dale said...

The food they serve are really good. I think they're great for occasions like weddings.

nyc catering

Maia Dobson said...

Chocolate Mouse cake from nyc catering is my favorite dessert. These ones look delicious. I want one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS