Stir Fry Beef Noodles @ Restoran Say Huat


If you have been reading CCC regularly, you would know I haven't actually done a proper food review.
And so, this is it, my very first food review. *pops that cherry*

My personal favourite which I can eat everyday, and which I love bringing my friends for is
Ah Hock Side Dishes for Stir Fry Beef Noodles at Restoran Say Huat, Section 17, PJ.

Alright, if you are familiar with this area and shop, you should know that this hawker shop's Chow Kuey Teow which happens to be pretty famous.
They used to be my favourites in this shop too, but ever since i tried the Stir Fry Beef Noodles, I've never ordered anything else, there's no turning back now.

Stir Fry Beef Noodles

This Stir Fry Beef Noodles is cooked to perfection! Well cooked keoy teow, with caramelized onions and veges, intense wok hei(wok's breath) and last but not least the tender, generous and well marinated beef slices. Oh and not to forget that homemade chili mix, perfect blend with the Stir Fry Beef Noodle.

This is the first thing i would want to recommend my readers to eat. And its only priced at RM5 :) After trying this and leaving the shop with a satisfied tummy and dinner, the next thing that would come to your mind is when is the next round, trust me!

I once brought a friend to eat this and she ordered a second plate even when she was all full. Can you imagine a girl eating two servings? heh

Ah Hock Side Dishes

This is too good to be true, BUT only come to this stall at night because his uncle who cooks in the afternoon is not as good as his nephew who cooks at night. A young talented chef whom, if I owned a Chinese restaurant, I would certainly grab him and make him my sous chef.

Besides that, also make sure he cooks the stir fry beef noodles with fried egg and not semi-raw egg serve above the noodles like those carbonara kind.

Restoran Say Huat

Still not impressed yet?
Or you couldn't be able to eat beef due to religious reasons?
Do not change your mind about this stall because the cook is young, talented and very very innovative. Ask for chefs special. Yes, he does offer some Chef's Special which is not on the menu and almost all the time, and I almost never get the name of the dish, due to the ingredients name being in cantonese but who cares? I enjoy eating away. It always suprises me and its always good. What are you waiting for? Go and have a great dinner tonight!

Address:
Ah Hock Side Dishes, Restoran Say Huat,
Jalan 17/27,
Petaling Jaya


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS