Smoked Salmon Mousse


Smoked Salmon. Where do I even begin. Or probably I should not even begin telling you how much I enjoy eating smoked salmon because one blog post would definitely not be enough. And definitely would want to bore you with my long winded love for smoked salmon. But I guess you get the picture by now. I love smoked salmon. Putting it in a nutshell, everything is perfect. From the way it looks to the teasing aromatic smell to that orgasmic taste in the mouth. Every bite is fill with wonder. 

And because its all filled with wonder, I always try to make something new out of it. This time, I wanted something different to compliment the taste of smoked salmon instead of just the ordinary pasta. Here is what I did, and it paired really well.

Smoked Salmon Mousse

115gm Smoked Salmon
40ml Cream
100gm Cream Cheese
1tsp Dill, preferably fresh
1/2 nos Lemon Juice
Salt
Black Pepper

1. Blend all the ingredients except salt and pepper. 
2. Season to taste and serve in ice cream cone and sprinkle with dill

*Pairs well with dry sparkling wine

Smoked Salmon Mousse in mini Ice Cream Cone
Best served with dry sparkling wine, yums :) 


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS